To make a Christ-centered education accessible to every Christian family who desires it.
To partner with Christian parents and churches to prepare a generation to shine for Him.
Be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual
understanding that you might walk worthy of the Lord.” Col. 1:9-10
- encourage and lead the student to a personal trust in Christ
- develop the student’s God-given gifts to their fullest potential in Christian maturity
- aid in the discovery and development of God-given intellectual abilities
- stimulate reasoning, academic investigation, creative and critical thinking
- impart the necessary knowledge and skills which enable students to adapt to a rapidly changing society
- help the child achieve emotional stability based upon a healthy relationship with Christ
- develop positive attitudes towards self, situations and others
- foster respect, courtesy and love for the entire family unit
- develop student respect and appreciation of authority
- to show responsibility and concern for the rights and needs of others as image bearers of Christ
- provide opportunities which meet the needs of students at the various stages of physical development